Even for those who’ve tackled interior paint jobs, exterior painting creates a host of new challenges and considerations that are probably best handled by a professional exterior painting contractor. In Oklahoma City, exterior painting is as much about protection from the elements as it is giving your home a desired look and value-boosting curb appeal. Paint It is an experienced exterior painting contractor, having completed thousands of external painting projects. The skilled tradesmen at Paint It have the expertise, tools and premium materials to deliver flawless results that will stand the test of time.
What to Expect:
- A dedicated Paint It exterior painter and project manager will guide you through the project phases, starting with material and paint color.
- Your exterior surface will be thoroughly cleaned by an exterior painter—including removal of mold or mildew if necessary—by power washing or by hand.
- For wood fence staining or deck staining projects, we will advise you of timing and procedures necessary for appropriate application on pressure-treated lumber.
- For new masonry or brickwork, we will advise of any moisture-related considerations prior to paint application.
- All areas beneath and around the surfaces to be painted will be covered, and light fixtures, door handles and trim protected.
- After carefully inspecting for wood rot, water or insect damage, the surface will be prepared by an experienced exterior painter (scraped, caulked and sealed as needed to create a moisture barrier and uniform surface).
- All surfaces receive a high-quality paint which will leave a uniform and lasting finish.
- Leftover paint will be labelled by the exterior painter and given to you for later touch-ups, if necessary.
- The project manager will then complete a final walk through inspection with you, and an exterior painter will address any areas not to your satisfaction.
Ready to Get Started?
Request a free, no-obligation estimate here. A Paint It exterior painting contractor will respond within 24-hours to schedule an appointment at a time that fits your schedule.